Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged!

So I promised myself I woul never do these! But I am bored..


8 Things I am passionate about:

1. Johnny.. I love him more and more everyday!

2. Arbor. I love that baby so much!

3. My family

4. Books

5. My friends

6. My church

7. Making Arbor and Johnny happy.

8. Cooking


8 Phrases I say Often:

1. Love you!

2. Come here guy!

3. What do you want for dinner?

4. Are your arms and legs painted on. (thanks Dad!)

5. Are you ok?

6. What's up?

7. That's freakin sweet!

8. Well that's booyeah!


8 Things I want to do Before I Die:

1. Go to Rome.

2. Make some Scrapbooks

3. Learn to cake decorate.

4. Get sealed in the temple.

5. Lose lots of weight.

6. Travel

7. See Arbor grow up and get married.

8. Meet all of my grandchildren.


8 Things I want or Need:

1. Buy a House

2. Lose weight

3. Be happy

4. See my family

5. A vacation.

6. A hot date with Johnny

7. Go outside with Arbor more.

8. Cuddle with my boys.


8 (or 5) People I Tag:

1. Lyndsy

2.Cali

3. Kara

4. Athena

5. Michelle

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Bam! Sucked you in! I am glad I am not the only one that uses the arms and legs thing. The first time I said it to Gunner, I did it without even thinking and he says (with that face he makes, you know) "what does that mean?"

Jocelyn said...

you are so funny! I love tags I think they are a great way to share fun facts with everyone!