Saturday, January 11, 2014

Wow! Has it really been that long?!

Yes... Yes it has been that long! Ha ha
Well a lot has changed for the Umbergers! We are no longer a family of 3 but a family of 5!
Tagger Kiven Umberger joined us May, 21 2012. He is my little devil! Always getting into trouble but dang it, he is adorable!!
Daxx Craig Umberger joined us 10 months after Tagger on March, 25 2013. He is such a good baby and hardly ever cries!
Arbor is now 6 years old and in KINDERGARTEN!!! I can't believe it!
He is such a good big brother and I am so very greatful for my Arbor bear!
Johnny is a Software Engineer for Dunn Recycling in Orem. He loves his job and the people there.
I am a stay at home mom to our 3 boys and I couldn't be happier!
We live in Spanish Fork now and plan on making it permanent in a few years.
That's where we are now and one of my goals for this year is to keep this blog updated so. hopefully, I won't fall behind again! :)
All 3 Umbrothers!

Johnny and Daxx Halloween 2013

Daxx Craig Umberger

My big boy Arbor

Tagger! 

No comments: