Saturday, October 10, 2009

We are back!!

So after taking some time off from the computer and other things I am back! Sooo I will get to some updating!

First off.. We moved! We are now living in St. George! I love it! I will never move back to Utah County... I love my new house. It has a HUGE yard and the neighborhood is great! I will get some pictures up soon!

Arbor is now 2!!!! I cant believe it! It feels like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant! He is soooo adorable! He talks all the time and loves to give hugs and play! He is obsessed with Spongebob and love PB and J sandwiches! He is one happy baby... I mean BIG BOY!

Johnny and I have almost been married for 6 years! HOLY CRAP! It doesn't feel that long even though I fee like I have known him forever! He is the best. I don't know what I would do without him!

So other then that stuff there isn't much else! Ha ha wow...

I will put up some more pictures once I get them loaded onto my computer!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

YEA, You are back!!! I have missed your blogger updates, especially seeing my Arbor boo!!! Must admit I am a little sad about the no Utah county. But glad you are back!! Love ya!

Amy Sorenson Roberts said...

yay!! welcome back! Arbor is such a stud and getting so big! you need to make it down here asap!