Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update-a-roo!!


So I cut Arbor's hair last night! I kept it shaggy and trimmed it a little! I love his shaggy look! I think it's adorable! I think in the summer I will cut it so I can spike it. Plus if I cut it all off it will just grow back right?!!

So I am happy to say I am completely off soda! All I drink is water! It's a miracle! I never thought I would be able to do it! It feels really good. I feel alot better. I have also been watching my calories and tracking what I eat and how much I execise! I found a really cool site that I highly recommend! It's called thedailyplate.com! It is wonderful! I keep track of all the food I eat and how many calories I can eat and any type of exercise I do. Plus there are groups to join and everyone is really nice! So check it out!

I have been walking on my Treadmill for 30 mins everyday. My body hates me for it but I hope I will get used to it soon.

Today has been really tough for me though. I think the stresses of life are really getting me down. Today I really wanted to give up. My starting weight (dare I say it ).... was 298.. Yeah bad.. then 2 days ago I was down to 295! But then today I went to 300 lbs! It's my worst nightmare! I know results take time but it's just a real downer to see that. I dunno.. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

In other news Johnny will be 27 tomorrow!! Wow what an old man! Ha ha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!

Also go check out Arbor's totsite!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

it sounds like you are doing great. don't worry about the scale too much, those things are impossible! focus more on how you feel. yes it takes time but keep at it. they say it takes 21 days for to break or make a habit. so keep it up! soon everything will just come naturally and you'll wonder why you didn't start sooner! keep it up I'm rooting for you! i also have a goal to lose some of the "baby weight" although I do weigh less then when I got pregnant so can I really call it baby weight? I developed a major sweet tooth after Brock was born! anyway I'm definitely gonna check out that site thanks for sharing!

Cali and Brett Smith said...

I hate the scale more than anything!!.. when I am dieting I don't weight myself.. Try to go more on how you feel and how your clothes are fitting you. I do this and believe me-- It makes you not get so down.. cause when you get down you give up... Sounds like you are doing awesome! Keep it up-- Im here if you ever need to talk..

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

GOOD JOB! You are so awesome! I can't believe you cut out soda completely! I agree with Cali & Brett Smith, try not to weigh daily cause your weight can fluctuate so much even within a day because of so many different factors. Just use a pair of pants or something or maybe use measurements. when my mom lost all that weight she stopped losing lbs. but was losing lots of inches. They say muscle weighs more than fat. Keep it up. We are so proud of you.

ARBOR'S haircut is way cute. You are very brave to do it yourself. You did a good job.

Stacy,Josh,Chloe said...

You know muscle weighs more than fat. so just remember that if you go up a couple pounds before you loose pounds its more muscle mass. and count inches instead of weight! thats what has always worked for me. but everyone is different. keep to it and stay away from that soda!! its the worst. good luck girlie!!!
xoxo
Stacy